Shropshire County Pension fund

Taking care of your Local Government Pension in Shropshire

Freedom of Information Act 2000

To ask for information about Shropshire County Pension Fund under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, you should contact Shropshire Council as our Administering Authority.

More information about how to make a request can be found on Shropshire Council’s website.