Tax and your Pension | Shropshire County Pension fund

Shropshire County Pension fund

Taking care of your Local Government Pension in Shropshire

Tax and your Pension

If you receive a tax notification from the Tax Office, please ensure that this corresponds to the tax code shown on your payslip.

If you have a query on the tax code that you have been issued, the Tax Office can be contacted on 0300 200 3300, or 0044 135 535 9022 if you are calling from outside the United Kingdom.

More information

HMRC Tax Code Information