Shropshire County Pension fund

Taking care of your Local Government Pension in Shropshire

Changes affecting scheme members

These pages are for employer use only. Member information can be found on the home page.

It is important that we have the most up-to-date information for employees at all times. If you become aware of a change please let us know as soon as possible.

What forms do I need to use?

You can find all employer forms in the forms and guidance library area of the employers section.

The PEN001 and PEN002 forms are the most common forms and allow you to update name, address, National insurance number, marital status, contribution rate and changes in an employee’s hours.

Change in marital status

If an employee wants information about divorce proceedings, they can find a divorce guide on our website.