Shropshire County Pension fund

Taking care of your Local Government Pension in Shropshire

Requesting information from us

These pages are for employer use only. Member information can be found on the home page.

There may be times when you need member information from us. This may be when you are making redundancies for example.

Please fill in the PEN010 form and email it to

If a large number of estimates are required, we would appreciate advance notice and completion of a template spreadsheet with all the relevant information. This will assist our team when doing the calculations. Please contact us to discuss this prior to the request.