Do you work for North Shropshire College?

Publication date: 23/11/2018 14:05:51

If you’re an employee at North Shropshire College you should be aware that the college merged into Hereford & Ludlow College on 1 November 2018. From this date you became an active member of Worcestershire Pension Fund, as Hereford, Ludlow and North Shropshire College is registered in Herefordshire, and the Worcestershire Pension Fund are responsible for all Local Government employers in the geographical area of Herefordshire and Worcestershire. Your pension contributions will now be being paid over to the Worcestershire Fund.

As you’re no longer an active member in the Shropshire County Pension Fund you’ll currently be unable to access your record online, even if you had previously registered to access your record on-line.  Any questions relating to your pension will now need to be made to Worcestershire Pension Fund.  You can contact them by telephone: 01905 845329 or  We’ll be working with them to transfer your pension details and you’ll be notified when this has happened.

Please note; if you’re an ex-employee of North Shropshire College, who left service before 31 October 2018 for the time being please direct your query to us.