Question of the Month | Shropshire County Pension fund

Shropshire County Pension fund

Taking care of your Local Government Pension in Shropshire

Question of the Month

Posted on by Admin-2

I haven’t registered to view my pension account on line. How do I do it?

You can register to view your pension account online through the ‘My Pension Online‘ registration page.

Through ‘My Pension Online’, you can view your account, update your personal details and, if you are currently paying into the scheme, perform benefit projections for yourself.

‘My Pension Online’ is not available for retired members. However, if you are a retired member, you can use the ‘MyView’ system to view you payslips and P60 details.

This entry was posted in Question of the month. Bookmark the permalink.