Shropshire County Pension fund

Taking care of your Local Government Pension in Shropshire

Question Of The Month

Posted on by Admin-2

I have recently moved house and need to update Shropshire County Pension Fund of my new postal address. How do I go about this?

If you would like to change your address you can complete and return the Address Change Form, or write to us, at the address listed at the bottom of the website, with your new details making sure the letter is signed. Address changes cannot be accepted over the phone.

If you are an active or deferred member of the LGPS, it is also possible to update your address through ‘My Pension Online‘.

This entry was posted in Question of the month. Bookmark the permalink.