Question Of The Month | Shropshire County Pension fund

Shropshire County Pension fund

Taking care of your Local Government Pension in Shropshire

Question Of The Month

Posted on by Admin-2

I don’t seem to have received my annual benefit statement for 2016/17?

Annual benefit statements for active and deferred members of the Shropshire County Pension Fund are now uploaded to ‘My Pension Online’, rather than posted to the member’s home address.

You can view your active or deferred annual benefit statement for the year 2016/17 by logging into your ‘My Pension Online‘ account. Please contact the Pensions Team using the below contact details if you would like help registering or using the online system.

This entry was posted in Question of the month. Bookmark the permalink.