Managing employer and member contributions
These pages are for employer use only. Member information can be found on the home page.
As a scheme employer, you must decide each members’ contribution rate. You should be consistent and reasonable when making these decisions.
Your responsibilities are to make sure that:
- The right member contribution band is used
- The right employer contributions are paid
- Contributions are collected on actual pensionable pay
- Additional pension contributions are collected, and paid to the right organisation
- Members have the option to pay contributions for periods of absence or parental leave (maternity, adoption or paternity)
- Pension contributions are paid to the fund as soon as possible after collection